Jumaat, 16 Disember 2005

Lumut Escapade Tomorrow

Yes, one more day to go...

I may take either one of these routes to Lumut: PLUS highway and exit at Bidor Interchange, by passing Teluk Intan and then to Sitiawan; OR I may take the Sungei Buloh route, passing Kuala Selangor, Tanjong Karang, Sungai Besar, Sabak Bernam, Hutan Melintang, by-passing Teluk Intan, northward all the way to Lumut.

Hopefully, either way will take me to Lumut, reaching there before mid-night.

All in my family will be tagging along, but no more using two cars. Thanks to the new Toyota Innove, delivered to me just before puasa this year. Dah rasa naik MPV ni masa beraya di Melaka dan balik ke Kelantan tempuh hari...selesa bagi penumpang dan selesa bagi pemandu. You can feel the comfort of driving. (ok la, mungkin iklan untuk Toyota sikit, tak apa la, member saya, Mazlan Abdul Samad pun kerja dengan Toyota..)

Lumut, here we come. (alang bidara - 16/12/2005)

0 ulasan: