Ahad, 17 Jun 2007

In Praise of All Women

I love all women of the world
The Italians may say otherwise
(“All women are whores, except my mother, who’s a Saint”)
many men may love wine, women and song
but I love all women of the world

I love all women of the world
Most men may love all the sweet young things
Others may prefer the mature experienced ladies
But I love all women of the world

I love all women of the world
Be her tall, flat-chested with short hair
Or short, voluptuous with long hair
Be her bespectacled, intelligent- looking
Or with big brown eyes, dumb blonde look-alike
Be her soft, helpless one
Or the cool calculating type
Be her yellow, brown, black or white
I love ‘em all alike

Some guys may to help a damsel in distress
Or changed the punctured car tyre of a lady driver
Or buy her boxes of milk tray chocolates
Or bouquets of red roses
Or the suave James Bond may make love to so many girls
But I love all women of the world

I remember Helen of Troy
With a smile that launched a thousand ships
How could I forget Delilah
Who caused Samson to lose his long hair of strength
And who could forget Cleopatra of Egypt
And how she captivated Mark Anthony
And how I love all women of the world

How a masochist would be dying
To be cuffed, whipped and enslaved
By an Amazon in black leather and lace
Remember how Van Gogh cut his ear
For a gift to his who girl friend
But I love all women of the world

Let Casanovas and Don Juasn love
As many women as they like
And how could Jack the Ripper slash so many women
Whereas I love all women of the world

Many a knight would battle a fiery dragon
Only to win the hands of a beautiful maiden
Many a witch would cast spells on princes
Just out of spite and jealousy
But I love all women of the world

Ah, so many women throughout history
Have driven so many men to ecstasy
And no far less from destruction
But I still love all women of the world

O, you women of the world
Can’t live with ‘em
Can’t live without ‘em
“Mind you drive! Eyes on the road, my friend…”
“Watch the front car bumpers, nor hers…!”
You see so many women in your place of work
And go back to only one after a hard day’s work
So you see, I love all women of the world

I love you, grandma
You told me so many bed-time stories
Some stories are old, but some are told so many times
I love you, mama
You cared for me and cried for me so much
I love all women of the world

How I love you, my dear wife
You let me love to you
In any which way I like
And I love my girl friend so very dear
She makes me feel like young again
How I love thee, O women of the world
How I love all women of the world.

0 ulasan: